My go-to 5-minute smoothie bowl packed with flavor and protein! Satisfying, nutrient-rich, and naturally sweet! This smoothie bowl is a FANTASTIC plant-based breakfast or snack.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 heaping cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana (sliced and frozen)
- 2-3 Tbsp light coconut or almond milk (plus more as needed)
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice* (optional)
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Granola (optional)
- Fruit (optional)
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls (amount as original recipe is written // adjust if altering batch size) and top with desired toppings (optional). I prefer chia seeds, hemp seeds, sliced almonds and coconut, but strawberries, granola, and a nut or seed butter would be great here, too!
Best when fresh, though leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying. Freezer Friendly 1-2 Weeks Does it keep? Best when fresh.